I am in Denver. I’m visiting my buddy Mike. I’ve known him since he was 8 years old. He’s had a rough time growing up but his mom raised a good kid. He’s out of college and working as an intern at a corporate job. He says he likes it but wants to advance faster than he is. I’m trying to give him some good career advice but being that age, I remember wanting everything right now. He knows he has to earn it. He knows he has to stay consistant and keep asking for more responsibility. I think he’s going to be just fine. I am very proud of him. His mom and I have been catching up. We haven’t visited for a while. We only talk on the phone every 3 or 4 months. It’s nice to see her living in Denver so close to him. I think he’s happy. I hope he is. He’s definately doing everything he can to make a life for himself.
I love it here. These aren’t like the Utah mountains, but they are great waking up to. I took a long walk just to clear my head and get some fresh air. It’s beautiful. I am so blessed to be doing so well. I spent a few days in Chicago, then flew to Oklahoma city and spent the last week there. I will be going back to Las Vegas on Sunday for an indefinate timeframe. I have a lot of things to wrap up before I can finally leave that area for good.
The office in Vegas is doing well. Lindsay has kept things going the past 4 weeks and managed to drum up more business. Kim the new assistant is working well with Mark and they seem to be getting along. I’m happy to leave this in all of their hands and move my life back to Chicago. I like Las Vegas but it’s not a home for me anymore. And I’m happy to be back where I feel the most comfortable. I never thought I would leave Las Vegas this year. I guess it’s all a big curveball.
A lot of people are coming here trying to figure out about all the media stories coming out about me. Just ask me. There’s a comment section on all of my posts. I answer them as soon as I can. The nasty, mean comments get deleted. There’s plenty of those. But if you have a question, I’d be happy to answer it. Things are quieting down finally and I think it’s best to leave it that way.
I live a simple life. I like big expensive toys, but for the most part I’m a simple guy. I like being outdoors as much as I can, I love my pup Sam jr. And I enjoy learning about life, love, and the purpose that I’m here. There’s a lot of specuation, accusation, and false things being said. Made up to cause drama or create lies to make my life’s story much more interesting than it is. For those people that are still trying to cause a problem in my life, I pray for you. You are doing nothing to me. I ignore you, I block you, I feel really bad that you are wasting your free time trying to figure me out. I’m really not that interesting. I’m not a catfish. Never have been. I know why the people that say that are doing that. I know who they are and I don’t really care what they say or do. They are horrible people. They don’t bother me.
To the new people that have come into my life to show support, I realize the kindness of total strangers. I like getting to know all of you on my facebook and elsewhere. I am enjoying video Skyping with people that are curious about me. It’s fun. I’m happy, I think people that get to know me will see that. I’m nice and respectful, and I wouldn’t change anything that I’ve been through. It’s made me stronger than I even thought possible.
I’m glad you are here, please feel free to read anything I have written. Reach out to me if you have a question, or just share a thought. Life is good. I am happy. And God has blessed me so abundantly. I am faithful and faithfilled. God is so good to me. I know he loves you guys and I love ya’ll too. Have a great Saturday!
- Roasted Rainbow Cauliflower July 8, 2020A super easy sheet pan roasted white, purple, and green cauliflower recipe with only 5 ingredients and ready in under 30 minutes.
- Garlic Herb Roasted Veggies July 8, 2020These Garlic Herb Roasted Veggies are a great savory side dish that comes together in no time!
- Persian Tofu Vegetable Skewers July 8, 2020These grilled Vegetable Tofu Skewers have delicious Persian spices. They’re a super quick and easy vegan dish ready in 20 mins!
- Roasted Rainbow Cauliflower July 8, 2020
- Lawsuits Mount Over Denver Police Handling Of Protests July 7, 2020"It's not unique to Denver at all police around the country responded in unlawful ways to the protests in support of black lives and there have been numerous class action lawsuits in numerous cities."
- Coronavirus In Colorado: Gov. Polis Extends Disaster Declaration Again July 7, 2020Colorado reported more than 400 new COVID-19 cases on Tuesday, with 173 patients currently hospitalized.
- Lawsuits Mount Over Denver Police Handling Of Protests July 7, 2020
Cheryl the Stalker
I have a stalker named Cheryl Crisafulli.
Read about it: here
Twitter & the Police Get rid of my StalkerCheryl finally got handed justice after stalking me for over 5 years!
Read about it: here
Subscribe to Blog via Email