Thunder basketball or Monday Night Football? My fantasy football running back is playing but I have already won this week. I am 1st in my league. I haven’t lost at all this year. Love that. I think I’ll go with Thunder game. I haven’t had time to watch them play so far.
Today at work was very busy. Things are going well. We brought back a lot of information from the New York trip and our brokers are working on the leads. I hope things improve. Work is all I have right now and I’m trying to do a good job.
I have this deep saddness inside my chest lately. Peyton says it’s my heart missing her, but unfortunately that’s not it. I’ve been sad before, but not like this. This has a stronger awareness. I don’t like it, but I can’t fight it. And that concludes the beginning of a very bad rap song or poem. That could have gone either direction, ya’ll be glad I stopped it before it began. I wrote a list of things I needed to tell myself this week.
1. Don’t quit
2. I need you to know, I’m waiting to find myself
3. Pray, twice
4. Feel the feel
All things that could be goals. Let’s revisit this list on Friday, see how I did. I can say 3 is a shoe in. I do that all of the time. God is on my spiritual speed dial. Always has been. It is His Love that has brought me to my Deliverance.
That damn Justin Bieber album dropped and that’s all they play on the radio. I’m trying to write and “What do you Mean” just came on. I can’t help chair dancing a little bit while I’m typing. Anything with a beat and a good hook has my attention.
Damned if I do, that’s how I feel tonight. I don’t even want to deal with the emails. There are way too many. My personal one is stuffed full. I have 13 voicemails and I honestly prayed to get 2 more so it would be full and I couldn’t accept anymore voicemails tonight. I’m not in a mood to talk much. I want to veg out with supper, watch a little basketball, hit the shower and go to bed early.
Tomorrow is going to be busy. Meetings, conference call, meeting, lunch, investment strategy meeting, and then lease review policy. Nice. Already dreading it.
I’m glad everyone is coming here to read my blog, but I can’t wait until next week when this whole thing will be over and I can have my blog back. I love having 2 comments a month and maybe 50 visitors. I like being a mystery. It suits me well since I remain a very private individual. Always have been.
Linkin Park is on now. That always makes me want to go lift and push so hard my arms burn from the shoulder to the wrist. I worked out 2 and a half hours this morning. Obviously very upset. If my tshirt isn’t drenched down the back I’m not happy with myself. I’m trying this new carbo-vegan muscle milk thing this week. It tastes like the back of a dirty quarter. After it fell in a vat of burnt rubber and Cheetos. I don’t like it, but it’s supposed to bulk me up. We’ll see.
Dang, my dinner is getting delivered on time tonight. Catch you later, alligator. Love ya’ll!
New book is available now, Almost Defame'ed!
The price is $5.
You do not have to have a Paypal Account to purchase. Paypal protects me and you in this transaction. Ebook will be sent out within a few hours of ordering. Thank you for your interest.
If you would like to order using Amazon.com click here:
Or in Paperback for $10 via Amazon here:
Please leave a review after you have received and read my book here:
WeatherChicago66°scattered cloudshumidity: 48%wind: 16mph WH 65 • L 6265°Mon68°Tue71°Wed76°Thu68°FriWeather from OpenWeatherMap
Bible verse of the dayThe Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
- Vegan Rhubarb Crumble Donuts June 25, 2017Rhubarb crumble meets donut! These oil-free cake donuts are sweet, tart, and have the perfect crumble topping.lovemefeedme
- Stout Baked Beans with Rosemary June 25, 2017Make your own smokey stout baked beans flavoured with dark beer, maple syrup and rosemary.Quite Good Food
- Strawberry Smoothie Bowl June 25, 2017Colorful, aromatic, delicious, dairy-free smoothie bowl made with fresh strawberries. It makes a perfect breakfast or can replace a meal.kitchenfairytales
- Blackberry Coconut Raw Bars June 25, 2017Blackberry Coconut Raw BarsVanillacrunnch
- Coconut and Lime Cauliflower Rice June 25, 2017The easiest low-carb alternative to traditional rice that’s bursting with flavour.dontgobaconmyheart
- Vegan Rhubarb Crumble Donuts June 25, 2017
- Storylines abound with Cubs, Nationals set to open series in Washington June 26, 2017 Paul Sullivan
- Addison Russell says his achy shoulder will need monitoring, maintenance June 26, 2017 Mark Gonzales
- Mistakes doom Cubs in 4-2 loss to Marlins June 26, 2017 Mark Gonzales
- Series preview: Cubs at Nationals June 26, 2017 Mark Gonzales
- Mike Montgomery on his outing in Cubs' loss to Marlins, upcoming series at Nationals June 25, 2017
- Joe Maddon on Cubs' loss to Marlins, Addison Russell's sore shoulder June 25, 2017
- Cubs' Mike Montgomery impresses again during start at Marlins June 25, 2017 Mark Gonzales
- Bears announce 2017 training camp schedule June 22, 2017 Larry Mayer
- Journey takes Shaheen back to football June 22, 2017 Jeff Joniak - Contributor
- Cohen motivated by those who doubt him June 21, 2017 Jeff Joniak - Contributor
- Bears 5K, Kids Dash to be held Saturday June 20, 2017 Larry Mayer
- Coward featured in Meet the Rookies June 20, 2017 Jeff Joniak - Contributor
- Why did Bears prefer Sanchez to Shaw? June 19, 2017
- Trubisky featured in Meet the Rookies June 19, 2017 Jeff Joniak - Contributor
SJC Investments Inc
SJC Investments Inc is a multi-international private commercial real estate investment firm founded and led by Samuel Cooper. We offer Brokerage, Consulting, Development, Investment, and Management Services. SJC is headquartered in downtown Chicago Illinois.
Chicago, Oklahoma City, Las Vegas, Reno, Salt Lake City, Los Angeles, Miami, Paris, Dubai, Detroit, New York City, Atlantic City
Cheryl the StalkerI have a stalker named Cheryl Crisafulli.
Read about it: here
Twitter & the Police Get rid of my StalkerCheryl finally got handed justice after stalking me for over 5 years!
Read about it: here