We are having a great time at the lake house. The girls picked their rooms, picked out what they want done with it and the plans will begin Monday morning. The contractor has 1 week to get everything done they wanted before we all return next weekend. It shouldn’t be that hard. We managed to already buy all of the stuff. He has to get his crew in to install it and paint. We will be going back to the condo Sunday night.
Thus begins the double life of my twins. Downtown city boys through the week, country gentlemen on the weekends. When they are older we will start traveling on weekends so they can learn about American History and visit where I grew up so they see where their family roots came from. Won’t take long since the only 2 places I grew up were in Nebraska and Texas.
It’s interesting to me how many people want to talk to me. I do my best to keep in touch but lately I have fallen so far behind I can’t remember if it was my turn to write back. Sleep deprivation is doing a trick on my mind. I am not a forgetful person at all. In fact my memory skills are 4 star Black belt level. I can recall entire conversations with a little help to my mind started on the memory of it.
I’ve learned a lot about relationships and life experiences. I love hearing stories. I always have questions. Fascinating stuff. Someone sent me this they found on a website and asked me to fill it out to learn the basics.
1. Are you a very open or private person? Very private
2. What is your favorite Christmas movie? Meet the Coopers
3. When did you stop believing in Santa? When Drew told me there is no Santa and punched me in the stomach when I said Yes there is! We were 5.
4. What do you get complimented on the most? My smile
5. How are you feeling right now? I’m great
6. If money was no object, where would you move to? Mars
7. Who was the last person to make you cry? Heston
8. Did you make any resolutions for this year? What were they? No, none.
9. Is there a song which can bring you to tears instantly? Yes!
10. Who was the last person you talked about sex with? Tracy Lol It was a joke but it was hilarious.
11. How did you bring in the New Year? Big time party fun in Las Vegas
12. Have you ever online dated? No way
13. Post a screen shot of your Twitter “Interactions” page. No.
14. Click on the messages tab on Facebook, post a screen shot (erase surnames for safety). Nope.
15. Post a screenshot of your tumblr activity page. I don’t have tumblr.
16. Do you believe in soul mates? Yes I do.
17. Were you born in the United States? No I wasn’t.
18. What age do people usually mistake you for? Late 30s
19. What or whom do you miss right now? I miss everybody
20. What time does your phone say right now? 1:59pm central
BOLD what applies to you.
I have driven a manual/stick shift car.
I have gotten so drunk I passed out.
I have smoked more than ten cigarettes in a day.
I have worn a speedos on the beach.
I have kissed someone I shouldn’t have.
I have had a conversation with a celebrity.
I have done drugs.
I have been to Paris.
I have been to LA.
I have been to New York.
I have been to London.
I have been to Rome.
I have been to Madrid.
I have been to Tokyo.
I have friends who I am attracted to.
I have friends who are attracted to me.
I have friends who do hard drugs.
I have friends who have been to jail.
I have friends who are old enough to be my parents.
I have friends who are married.
I have friends who have children of their own.
I have friends who work in finance/business.
I have friends who are chefs/bakers/butchers etc.
I have friends who are actors/musicicans/famous.
I have friends who are artists.
I have friends who live more than 500 miles away.
I have friends who have seen me naked.
If you could…
- Travel anywhere, where would it be? I do miss Miami Beach, always a good time there
- Meet anyone, who would it be? Abraham Lincoln
- Bring anyone dead back to life, who would it be? Same as 2
- Be anyone for a day, who would it be? I prefer being me 😉
- Get anything for free for the rest of your life what would it be? Money Lol
- Change one thing about your life what would it be? I would be married
- Have any superpower what would it be? To fly
- Be any animal for a day which would you be? Lion
- Date anyone who would it be? This girl I know 😉
- Change one thing about the world what would it be? Everyone gets food and water everyday!
- Live in any fictional universe which would you choose? Isn’t the internet fictional?
- Eliminate one of your human needs which would you get rid of? The need to drink as much water everyday. It’s a lot. I would reduce it to a smaller amount to sustain my life.
- Change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be? Shorter by 4 inches
- Change one of your personality traits which would you choose? I’m too naive
- Be talented at anything instantly what would you choose? Singing!
- Forget one event in your life which would you choose? My mom’s death
- Erase an event from history (make it so it never happened) which would you choose? 911 to save all of those people who did nothing wrong. God bless them all!
- Have any hair/eye/skin color, which would you choose? Blonder, but I do get blonde put into my hair in the summer so my entire head gets lighter brown, keep my blue eyes, love my skin.
- Be any weight/body type, which would you choose? I’m perfectly fit. 185 pounds baby!
- Live in any country/city, where would you choose? Paris, love it there.
- Change one law in your country, which would you change? Equal pay for everyone
- Be any height, which would you choose? Prefer to be 6’2
- Have any job in the world, which would you choose? Chef!
- Have anything appear in your pocket right now, what would it be? Money
- Have anyone beside you right now, who would it be? I love having my boys right here
A) What does the last text you sent say? And to whom? It was to O’Malley, I said What’s up?
B) What does the last text you recieved say? And from whom? Sup, from O’Malley
C) What time do you wake up most mornings? 5:30am
D) Are you afraid of walking alone at night? Not at all, come at me bro!
E) What do you do to relax at the end of a stressful day? Read a book
F) Where did your last kiss take place and with whom? Parking lot of my condo, Ellie
G) Do/did you get into trouble a lot at school? No
H) Do you enjoy your job? If unemployed, are you content being so? I love it!
I) Do you often pick up on double entendres and innuendos? Not at all
J) Have you ever been offered drugs but declined? Yes
K) Have you ever met someone who has completely altered your way of thinking? Yes, Jodi did
L) Have you ever been offered drugs and accepted? No
M) Tell us something weird that turns you on. Lol
N) When did someone last admit romantic or sexual feelings for you? Was the feeling mutual? Last night. No, I told her we are friends and to stop trying to push for more.
O) What is something you have given a lot of thought to lately? My will, I have to update it soon.
P) When did you last swallow your beliefs to avoid an argument or confrontation? Oh that’s an everyday thing in my household. My nanny and I couldn’t be more different.
Q) Do you usually initiate hugs? Yes all of the time.
R) Are you a very affectionate person? Very
S) Can you roll your own cigarettes? No
T) What are you looking forward to? I’m going to see Cam at his bar! Miss that guy so much.
U) Do you have any tattoos. Do you want any/more? Yes 15. I’m getting my boys names tattooed on me Tuesday night.
V) Are you mentally strong? Very
W) Are you physically strong? Very
X) Do you think you’re a good person? I know I am.
Y) Name one thing you wish you could change about your life right now. I wish I was married.
Z) What do you usually eat for breakfast? Oatmeal with varied fruits chopped into it. Oatmeal everyday.