I sat down last month to talk to 5 screenwriters wanting information. It was a video interview, we pulled the audio off and are posting it on here a few parts at a time.
I was honest and candid. I answered every question I agreed to. I gave a lot of new information and I tried my best to remember the timeline.
1. Why did you finally agree to talk?
2. What is your real name?
3. You are obviously male. How does it feel when people have accused you of not being a man?
4. Your id says Samuel Cooper in Chicago, Illinois. Why do you think people still don’t believe you are who you say you are?
5. Why don’t you show your driver’s license and prove it?
6. Okay, so how did you meet Meri Brown?