- Green Chili Lentil Sloppy Joes July 8, 2020Use whatever green peppers you can find at the grocery store to make our delicious green chili lentil sloppy joes.
- Vegan Shepherd’s Pie July 8, 2020This easy shepherd's pie with yam mash is perfect for meal prep - make a big batch and reheat as needed. Gluten-free too.
- Chipotle Sweet Corn July 8, 2020Tired of regular corn on the cob? Give our chipotle sweet corn a shot! Made with sweet corn, chipotle peppers, agave, and more
- Green Chili Lentil Sloppy Joes July 8, 2020
- Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Asks City Council Members To Submit Potential Sites For Temporary Homeless Camp July 8, 2020Denver Mayor Michael Hancock is asking each city council member to submit one potential site in their districts to support a temporary COVID-based campsite. The Safe Outdoor Space concept was proposed last week.
- Deer Creek Canyon Park In Jefferson County Reopens After Twin Elk Fire Extinguished July 8, 2020Deer Creek Canyon Park in Jefferson County reopened Wednesday afternoon after it was closed earlier in the day because of a new wildfire.
- Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Asks City Council Members To Submit Potential Sites For Temporary Homeless Camp July 8, 2020
Cheryl the Stalker
I have a stalker named Cheryl Crisafulli.
Read about it: here
Twitter & the Police Get rid of my StalkerCheryl finally got handed justice after stalking me for over 5 years!
Read about it: here
Subscribe to Blog via Email
I don’t feel well. I have spent the better part of today getting poked at. It’s not fun. The good news is that after draining a golfball size disgusting thing from the side of my incision on my neck, I do feel non-feverish and well. I also do not need… Want More?
I have been planning for today for 3 weeks. It’s been a lot of creative thinking and really intently listening to my wife. She was specific on what she wanted to do and gave me some ideas for gifts. This is our very first Valentine’s Day as a married couple… Want More?
Yes Want More?
We are 9 months into this catfish story. And the one thing everyone seems to overlook is how much she loved me. It wasn’t fake, it wasn’t pretend. It was real. Why did she love me so much? Because of how I treated her. She was my Queen. She completely… Want More?
Meri’s brother passed away early in the morning. She told me via text that woke me up. Then I called her right away and we talked for a few minutes. This was a hard day for Meri. I tried to say the right things but I didn’t know what to… Want More?
I have found out that by sharing my story a lot of other people are beginning to share theirs. I think it’s helping people. I love the stories. I get to hear how people met people they really loved deeply. I’m also hearing stories that would break your heart.… Want More?
Breaking down in my life has opened me up to a new path. I had it in my head what my perfect life looked like. Now that it’s over, what do I do? What will my path be? I could spend hours worrying but I give my life to God… Want More?
I cried in the elevator today. Kevin was with me. Nothing was said, no music was playing to provoke it. I just couldn’t hold it in anymore. He did what any good dude would do, he asked if I was alright, told me to suck it up, and then stood… Want More?